Hello,Yes just send all packages to the mission office, the area I am currently in has to have the elders move every three months. Just send packages to the front office and they will know what to do with them. Don’t send packages by fed ex or ups. They want to forward the packages to me the day they get them. Mom, fill free to forward the emails and edit them. I will work on spell checking them before I send them to you. You can cut and past what is needed and not. I heard Elder Adams and Elder Morris where delayed a few weeks and that the MTC was under lockdown for 10 days from the family I’m living with. Have so much fun up at the Bevell reunion without the family. I'm glad dad has been blessed with work that is wonderful.
It is sad, the investigator we had set for baptism can’t get Sundays off for work. He is busy working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day. He just looks tired but wants to come to church. He asked his boss for Sundays off and his boss said that on the twelfth, when the project is finished he can have two days off each week. Let’s hope he gets Sundays off. The work has been good and very rainy. We (my companion and I) have our car back to use this month. It has been nice to drive in the rain when we are inside the car. The families we meet and talk to are very nice and feed us dinner once a night.This past week we were able to help a family who needed yard work done. We worked for several hours Saturday mowing the yard and picking up trash, pulling weeds, filling a trailer with the trash, and just trying to help out. The family was so nice and fed us lunch and dinner. I was grateful for the meal because we missed lunch and had been working hard all day. I’m grateful for the blessings that are given to me. Giving service is one of the best ways to share the gospel and bless people’s lives. It is great just to be here.
Dad wow you found work that is wonderful. I love you and miss going down the river with you.Mom Hello, have fun on the family trip. Celeste and Casey Stay in school, I believe in you, you’ll be amazing I love you. Joycelyn have a wonderful summer, work hard with dad. I have a letter for you from an Elder.Katie I love you lots, the neighbors have llamas up here. Alden enjoy eating homemade food for me love ya. Dayson I love you be smart help mom out. Dustin I love you take care of the animals, I saw a frog as big as my hand yesterday. Jaydon are you feeling better? I love you Have fun you are amazing
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment