Dear Mom and whom else may read this letter,
I think I will be fine with these shoes for a good few months. I will be waring
my boots on really cold days. My nice shoes are doing great. I will be good on
shoes for a while. Thanks for asking though. And on the thermals, if I have my
gloves and cote, I usually am fine, the snow is melting quickly. It snows, melts
and gets back up to 60 degrees with in a few days. I will be fine at the moment
without thermals but thanks.
Way to go dad, 25 minutes is a long time to talk in church.
Enjoy the pigs. Remember when we got four pigs dad? What an adventure you will
all have.
Family I love you. I hope all is going well. The temperature was 15 degrees this
morning, looked like a winter wonderland. It will be fun,
Dear Dad, I think you are amazing. I have great gratitude for you and you
efforts. Keep it up. Mom same goes to you I think you are a wonderful mother.
Love Elder Durfee
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment