Sunday, December 5, 2010

12-5-10


Dear mom,

I also watched the Christmas devotional. It was wonderful. We had hot chocolate with pumpkin pie after for dessert. It was delicious.

So I have compiled a Christmas package for the family. Will Celeste and Casey be joining you for Christmas Eve? I want to send them something too.

Lets see… the baptism was wonderful Jackie, Derek and Tori are so special. We had a great turn out from the ward. I heard that we had a hundred people show up in support for the baptism. It was wonderful. The Rydzeski’s dad came for the baptism and even showed up for the confirmation at church. He is such a nice man, fits right in with High Priests. At the baptism Elder Frazier and I taught the Restoration.

We had zone conference this last week. Lots of fun I saw many missionaries that I have not seen in weeks/months. Sister Ely was there she too a lot of pictures. She took a lot of pictures which I am sending.

Thank you for the wonderful package again. I have some pictures. It was a wonderful last week. At zone conference I received a phone call from a member who had someone for us to teach. His name is Jody. All we were given is a name and a number. We contacted Jody by phone. He is needing God in his life, he has gone threw a lot of trials. We told him the church address and he said he would come to church. Sunday afternoon we gave him a call. We haven’t heard form him since. Hope he is ok.

Mom I love you, have a great Christmas. Love Elder Durfee

No comments:

Post a Comment