Dear Family,
Another week has come and gone. The days seem to fly by. This last week we made contact with our former stake president’s none-member son. Our bishop asked us to go by and invite them to look into the church. We invited and they said no.
We had a cool experience where the teachers of the 10-11 year old girls had a Missionary week. We were invited to come and answer questions about what the MTC and how great it is to be a missionary. The teachers arranged a room as if they were on an air plane. Elder Regnier and I pushed a cart with drinks and pretzels to give to the girls. The girls then “got off the plane” and entered the MTC. We spoke for a minute about how being a missionary means representing the savior. It was a fun experience to see how happy and excited they were to be missionaries.
We also had the second three day training form the mission president. It was exciting. This is about all I have. I love you,
Elder Durfee
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment