Dear Joycelyn,
It’s great to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the break up. Way to follow the spirit. Would you tell dad for me that I have not written anyone in a long time, it has been very crazy on Mondays.
I just received word that I am being transferred. President called me as a traveling elder and we are going to either Nebraska or Wyoming. I’m not 100 % which state I will be in but I will be driving the car for about 4 hrs today to get there and have to drop off and pick up my companion along the way.
All my stuff is packed and ready to go. It is hard to leave Brighton. I have really enjoyed it very much. I know one of the elders who will be taking my place. The new place that I will be at is several hours away from anyone else and my new companion goes home this transfer. Elder Isaksen is off to Boulder. He’s excited.
Well happy Valentines Day. I hope you find a new car soon. Tell the family hello for me.
Love Elder Durfee
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment