Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2-2-11

Dear Mom,
It is good to hear from you, I’m glad aunt Nancy has been getting some rest. I will continue to pray for her.
Elder Isaksen and I got hair cuts today. Mine is really short again. I won’t send you pictures so you don’t have to look at it. It will grow out in a few weeks.
We have been blessed with people to teach this week. We found a young couple and taught them the restoration. We also street contacted a kid coming home from school and taught him the restoration on the side of the road. I hope his mom will let him take the lessons.
Thanks to elder Isaksen wanting to go tracting a lot we found a family. The Mom and her son are really taking the lessons. There names are Lesha and Clint. We taught them twice this week and invited them to church but they did not come. Lesha told us that her son had asked if they were going to join the church. She said that she was not sure. It has been fun teaching them.
It is exciting serving on the Lords side. I found a great scripture this past week. D&C 84:62. We have been inviting families to write their testimony in Book of Mormons so they could “send forth” their testimonies. It has been a great week.
Love Elder Durfee

No comments:

Post a Comment