Dear Family,
Greetings, this has been a great week for me. I received three pictures from you. did you send an email too? If so I did not get it.
As you can see by the pictures we have some highlights of wonderful Nebraska. It snowed one day (it rained this morning), another day we found a tractor parked in someone’s driveway, and we feasted on cheese balls!! It has been a great week. Elder Nonu used his temple trip this week. It was great fun. The family we went down with were good missionaries and talked to a few people about the gospel.
This last week we tried talking with several families in the ward about inviting their friends to hear the gospel. There was a good spirit as we invited them to find people to share the gospel with.
Well transfers are this week. We will be driving down to Cheyenne (100 miles) on Sunday morning to drop Elder Nonu off. His two years are expiring. I wonder who my new companion will be. I think it might be a missionary I came out with.
I hope you all have a great week.
Joycelyn I have enjoyed the socks you sent me for Christmas. Thanks!
I Love you all, Elder Durfee
Ps yes mom I received the Valentines package. The cookies were great.
PSS thanks for the pictures. I almost don’t recognize Alden. Unless it’s not him… then I don’t know who he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment